Priviate networks can be expensive and hard to manage. Baishan SD-WAN serves as a practical substitude for expansive MPLS private network and hard-to-manage VPNs. The solution offers wild spread access, centralized control and scalable SD-WAN services leveraging Baishan’s edge network.
Industry Pain Points
Nodes Are Spread Too Wide for Proper Management
WAN access nodes are spread far apart from each other. Deploying large numbers of nodes can require long deployment cycles and a high level of difficulty to maintain.
Lack of Visual Management
Without visual operation and management of WAN network traffic, business traffic is beyond control.
Lack of Network Flexibility
It can be difficult to meet the needs of both business agility and the development of cloud computing.
Poor Transmission Quality of The Public Network
With the industry focus on digital transformation and business diversification, it can be difficult to optimize WAN.
Cost of Traditional Leased Lines Are Expensive
As business traffic grows, enterprise networks interact with cloud data centers more frequently, high network bandwidth is essential. Traditionally, enterprises use carriers' Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) leased lines for WAN interconnection, which can be costly for enterprises.
Security Boundaries Cannot Be Controlled
Without a secure network system, horizontal traffic security cannot be controlled.
Global Edge Cloud Backbone Network
• Domestic nodes cover a network of 500+ PoP points
• Overseas nodes cover a network of 100+ PoP points
• Interconnected with over 100 ISPs globally.
Self-service Network Building
• Zero deployment, plug and play
• Supports multiple routing protocols
• Supports full mesh, hub-spoke networking
• Supports multiple link access modes
• Supports hot-standby
• Supports custom firewalls
Real-time Network State Sensing
• Real-time network detection
• Enhanced routing learning algorithms
• Automatic switching at failover
• Supports intelligent compression, TCP/UDP optimization
AI Analytics displays
• Graphic style, centralized control
• Real-time state of backbone
• POP node quality real-time network state
• Branch node real-time state
• Renter app traffic display
• CPE hardware terminal load state
Enterprise network building
With ever higher expectations for network, the traditional network building method finds it insufficient to meet the business needs of enterprises. Baishan SD-Wan well balances out the factors of cost, flexibility, agility, and others and provides high-quality, low-cost, industry-specific channels that meet customers’ needs for agile network development with scalable bandwidth flexibility.
SAAS Application Acceleration
Domestic access to overseas SAAS platforms has always been plagued by the issues such as slow, delayed, and intermittent connections. Expensive high-quality dedicated lines are often needed to solve such problems. Through its global cloud content delivery network and partnerships with overseas SAAS providers, Baishan’s SD-Wan helps customers accelerate SAAS access at a lower cost.
Overseas Applications Acceleration
Customers can deploy their overseas business services through Baishan’s CDN+SD-WAN model to gain more reliable accelerated access. Baishan’s automated optimization and intelligent traffic routing ensure smooth user experience and reliable connections for customers.